Lab School Environment
The CDL is a university based laboratory school.
As a Lab School, the CDL supports its academic missions by:
- Facilitating observations of children
- Serving as a center for teacher training
- Allowing select research/teaching projects to occur at the school
- All research/teaching projects are thoroughly reviewed by the CDL administration to ensure children’s safety and well-being.
- CDL classrooms are designed as observational settings. Any time your child is at school he/she is potentially the subject of observation. All observers must follow strict guidelines while observing children
- CDL parents and children are always permitted to refuse participation in teaching/research projects.