- Parenting 24/7
A web-based resource for parents of young children, a “one-stop” source of news, information, and advice on parenting and family life. Parenting 24/7 distributes breaking news, research-based feature articles, streaming video clips, and newsletters to parents of children from birth through the teens.
- American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP)
The American Academy of Pediatrics provides research-based information related to children’s health and development and offers parenting advice on a wide variety of topics.
A website for information on the general health and development of children of all ages. KidsHealth provides doctor-approved health information about children from before birth through adolescence with its own design, age-appropriate content, and tone.
- ZERO TO THREE
ZERO TO THREE is a non-profit organization aimed to promote healthy child development by providing parents and providers with high quality, multidisciplinary information on a range of parenting and childcare issues. Features include: Parenting A–Z, Tips of the week, The magic of everyday moments, etc.
Child Care & Education
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
NAEYC aims to improve the quality of educational and developmental services for all children from birth through age 8. This website provides information about selecting accredited, high quality childcare programs and offers ideas for activities you can do at home to facilitate your child’s healthy development.
Developmental Screening/Assessment Services
- The Champaign County Birth to 6 Council
The Champaign County Birth to 6 Council provides information about developmental screening/assessment services, family resources, and child care programs in the Champaign County.
- Developmental Services Center (DSC) of Champaign, Illinois
A website for Developmental Services Center (DSC) of Champaign, Illinois, a non-profit organization serving developmentally disabled individuals in Champaign and Ford Counties that offers early intervention services and developmental screening/assessment for families with young children.
- Cerebral Palsy Guide is a national support organization dedicated to educating individuals and families about cerebral palsy. This organization strives to provide answers and guidance to ensure that families receive the assistance that they need to help improve their overall quality of life.